Suspect shot after high-speed chase in Emmitsburg
Written by on October 19, 2020
EMMITSBURG, Md. (WDVM) — Maryland officials report a high-speed chase after a murder suspect was spotted driving a white van.
Officials say the chase continued through Route 15 to Route 77 near Franklinville to Route 15 where the vehicle crashed and one suspect was shot. Officials say a second suspect was captured at Silo Hill Exxon Station in Emmittsburg.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- LISTEN: Brown, Wells look ahead to Saturday’s clash in Lubbock
- Suspect shot after high-speed chase in Emmitsburg
- Fire inside official California ballot drop box under arson investigation
- An Eastern Panhandle Probation Officer awarded “2020 Probation Officer of the Year”
- Police investigate car collision in Montgomery County